Threshold Acoustics is looking to add a fulltime a business development staff position.
Experience of 3-7 years in a related position preferred. Direct experience with architectural business development or arts management are expected, while interest or experience with music, theatre, or performing arts is welcome. Excellence in writing is highly valued.
Areas of responsibility will include the appropriate subset of the following, depending on the applicant’s skills:
- Execute the overall business acquisition strategy with a process to actively seek and secure new work of strategic importance to the long term financial sustainability and ideals of the firm.
- Coordinate, track, assemble and deliver responses to on-going business development pursuits with assistance from senior consulting staff and partners
- Act as an internal consultant on issues related to client acquisition by working closely with firm leadership, conducting research necessary to identify trends that affect each sector; identifying prospects; developing overall pursuit strategy and leading the pursuit process from client identification to award of project.
- Initiate contact with potential clients and other influencers, mindful of the appropriate time to engage technical professionals. Work with and provide leadership for the existing marketing and communications staff.
- Continuously cultivate and maintain positive relationships with potential clients and sources for information and lead generation
- Identify upcoming opportunities and follow their progress ahead of the issuance of an Request For Qualifications/Proposals
- Maintain active participation in relevant professional organizations to create substantive visibility
- Represent Threshold at key industry events, conferences, market-specific meetings, etc.
- Promote an awareness among all staff of their role in business development
Contact us if you are interested, or if you know someone we should be talking to!